Wanderer

Confuse spell is make mobs bug

Hello,

We find a bug with confuse. I try to explain as best as I can :

- Videos
https://youtu.be/5MmMamdpv18
https://youtu.be/kloOgQa5-ok

- Description of bug
When we confuse a mob not in combat, the mob is enter in bug mode. It not attack you or react to anything. That can cause bug exploit in futur to farm boss encounter.

- How to reproduce
The only way of this bug appear is :
- When the mob is not in combat
- Confuse apply directly
- If consuse is resisted, bug did not appear anymore

If you respect what mention up, just confuse the mob ant attack him. He will not react during combat
Lofin25
Wanderer
Wanderer

Confuse bug

Hello,

after you confuse a mob (in this case with lvl 2 or lvl 7 confuse spell from a sorc) and the mob is nuked the mob instantly heals to full health.

If it is poisoned it heals after the first tick but not the following ticks.

I dont know if this is intended or live like behavior.

I know it from another freeshard the mob can be damaged and killed in a confused state.
Stunningstyles
Wanderer
Wanderer

Confuse Broken for PVE

Confuse on mobs will make that mob unkillable and all mobs in area will attack it (all lvls i believe)
Tritri
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Confuse Broken for PVE

Just tested it, I don't have the same result but it's still seem pretty broken.

The mob I confused (lvl 27 sorcerer confuse) attacked another one and for about 10 sec they were stuck duelling without losing life.
Then the confused mob ran and aggroed a bunch of other mob (4-5) and they killed it.

Second time I tried to confuse one of the mob that was returning to its spawn, and he got aggroed by 2 mobs that killed him after he arrived at his spot.

So it seem like they are not confused, the bahviour seems to imply a faction change. Confused mob aren't suppose to be attacked by other mobs until they themselves attack
Bethel
Developer
Developer

Bewilderment causing mobs to reset

"lvl 15 minstrel spell cant of bewilderment makes mobs go back to 100% hp every few seconds because of reset"

Reported by player, confirmed by watching: Mob pulled, takes damage, confusion spell cast, mob stands still, takes damage, resets, takes damage, resets, cant be killed until confusion wears off.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Confuse spell is make mobs bug

Reworked confuse with next patch. Please open a new thread for any other issues. Thank you for your reports.