UI size increase ?

Find & Share user interface
Ariakus6868
Wanderer
Wanderer

UI size increase ?

Hey, my wife is trying to get back into the game after 20ish years. Is there a simple way to make the UI larger? Not the font, the whole damned UI?
Lord_ManHammer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: UI size increase ?

You can zoom the UI by holding right-click in the top left corner of your screen and dragging my friend.
Ariakus6868
Wanderer
Wanderer

Thanks, Lord_ManHammer. I have it running in full screen mode - do I need to change it to windowed mode to do this?
Forgiven
Wanderer
Wanderer

Ariakus6868 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:31 am Thanks, Lord_ManHammer. I have it running in full screen mode - do I need to change it to windowed mode to do this?
You do not. Just go up to top left corner of whole screen, hold in right mouse button and drag.
leftnutfoe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Lord_ManHammer wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:38 pm You can zoom the UI by holding right-click in the top left corner of your screen and dragging my friend.
I LOVE YOU !!!
I had been playing this for an hour with one eye closed cause I couldn't focus on the tiny text on a 2K monitor. Also, reshade is a life saver to bring the graphics up a notch.
k9cj5
Wanderer
Wanderer

leftnutfoe wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:23 pm
Lord_ManHammer wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:38 pm You can zoom the UI by holding right-click in the top left corner of your screen and dragging my friend.
I LOVE YOU !!!
I had been playing this for an hour with one eye closed cause I couldn't focus on the tiny text on a 2K monitor. Also, reshade is a life saver to bring the graphics up a notch.
reshade? How does that work