Old Bridges

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
Rove02
Wanderer
Wanderer

Old Bridges

Did anyone else prefer the old bridges (two levels with ladders) to the current ones? I don't even know if it would be possible to implement them and I'm guessing I'm in the minority but I'd love to see a return to the old bridges.
thiar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Old Bridges

yes! with every new shard i am hoping for a return of the old bridges! :cry:
Godfrey
Esquire
Esquire

Probably not since you can just put two aoe groups, ST, and storm on top of the ladder making in nearly impossible to get up and just get farmed. The reason of why they were taken out. FUN if youre the camping team, for sure!
Xentrix
Soldier
Soldier

Godfrey wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:43 pm Probably not since you can just put two aoe groups, ST, and storm on top of the ladder making in nearly impossible to get up and just get farmed. The reason of why they were taken out. FUN if youre the camping team, for sure!
reclusechiss
Wanderer
Wanderer

This................... is epic.
Marcus
Count
Count

Rove02 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:47 pm Did anyone else prefer the old bridges (two levels with ladders) to the current ones? I don't even know if it would be possible to implement them and I'm guessing I'm in the minority but I'd love to see a return to the old bridges.
Unfortunately this would be very time consuming and difficult. It is not currently in our scope to develop, but if there are many requests maybe it could be done for a future Season way down the line.