Login | Register

Post subject: Unban Request
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:10 am 
Esquire
Hello there,

It seems that my bot account, Shadow1186, has been banned.

I do know why, but until I encountered the ban, I didn't realize that it was a problem.

I wanted to get my Valkyrie up to 2L0 so when I actually brought it into pvp, I would be able to compete properly, and since there was no one in the RvR zone (I actually checked because if people were actually RvRing I would of just done that instead) I decided to farm myself so I could get my alt up to 2L0. Unfortunately, obviously someone didn't like this, so action was taken.

Now, I can understand having my realmrank reset. I am completely fine with this, and to be honest, its probrably deserved. No qualms there. However, my alt account was also banned, and I'm not sure that this was necessary. If you believe it was, please message me with the details and why you believe the ban was valid, but if possible, I would like for this account to be unbanned.

Obviously I'll never do this again, as I'm sure a 2nd offense would cause a more severe penalty.

Regards, and my apologies, Froodem

EDIT: I went and read the rules, as I should of done earlier, and saw this tidbit: "RP farming can lead to a temporary or a permanent ban, along with an RR reset on all your characters." It seems as if my other characters RRs have stayed the same as before, so my thanks for your generosity.

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Unban Request
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:01 pm 
Knight
Je ne suis pas sûr que c'est une bonne idée de unbann un tricheur après qu'il a été pris masturber sa queue mais comme il n'y a apparemment pas un parti de tuer Je suppose qu'il n'y a pas d'autre choix que de laisser Fastrfoodem retour withv son bot agriculteur et un avertissement.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:54 pm 
Esquire
Je n'apprécie pas la langue que vous avez décidé d'utiliser dans cette phrase. En outre, vous avez le nom de mon bot mal.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:34 am 
Baronet
I have forwarded your request to the Administrators, as they deal with unbanning. Fingers crossed :D

Profile  Offline