Savages Need Charge

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Midgard.
Godfrey
Esquire
Esquire

Savages Need Charge

The title says it all. We are outranged and out populated by far, the least we can have is another OT being able to ignore CC for X amount of time to pressure enemy range.
Falkinn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Savages Need Charge

Not really savages are strong and dont need it. Which 2nd class in ALB HIB get charge then. Reaver and VW lol ?
[MH] Patchnotes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Falkinn wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:03 pm Not really savages are strong and dont need it. Which 2nd class in ALB HIB get charge then. Reaver and VW lol ?
You're right! What 2 tanks are we giving plate armor to? What casters are we given baseline stun to? this is fun let's keep going on why the realm that relies the most on light tanks to be successful should not have a second charge tank.

The game is not set up even though each realm is stronger in a category and right now Mid has a gimped light tank that is worse than a zerker in every way.
Garrith
Wanderer
Wanderer

+1 on this ask.

PS - VWs are BROKEN. I was nuked for 500 (I was debuffed) by one and their ABS is not right.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Just have a look at the Server Stats: stats

Savage is the least played class in Mid, and the second least played in the server (Champion is the worst one by the charts).

So maybe something could be done. But I feel that nothing will be done, so stick to your Zerk and screw those savages :D
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå
Thedeadone
Wanderer
Wanderer

I think they need it here really. Most will play zerkers instead otherwise. It is nice to see insta taunt, 30s buffs, blissful ignorance, prevent flight etc but charge is like integral for light tanks where it is available.
JuanBall
Wanderer
Wanderer

Thedeadone wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:07 am I think they need it here really. Most will play zerkers instead otherwise. It is nice to see insta taunt, 30s buffs, blissful ignorance, prevent flight etc but charge is like integral for light tanks where it is available.
completely agree with you, its nice that we have those things but living without charge makes the class almost unplayable in solo/small/8 play styles, each realm has its benefits, mid is its light tanks and frankly right now we are gimped
JoeShmoe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Stop crying. I played half the life of Bossiney thru r10 w/o it, you can too. No other class can dump on someone in a single round like a Savage; therefore, they rely on their team to fill in its weakspots.. all part of the trade off.

If this server is really running gimp zerks in their setups vs Sav or no LT at all then thats a good laugh. Gotta be some comical 8s here.
Thucktheth
Wanderer
Wanderer

+1 on this. Savages aren't played much on this server for a reason, they badly need charge.
Yeeha
Wanderer
Wanderer

i would be ok with a dmg increase compromise, savage could use some love