Still not credit for CL5

Find any bug ? Report it !
EpicAkuma
Wanderer
Wanderer

Still not credit for CL5

Hey guys,

It's been after reboot and I still do not have credit for CL5 on Rayko - Cleric. I also can not pick up the quest from the King to do it over.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bombhey
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Still not credit for CL5

i had a bug with my 1st CoC quest with this toon on hib. i return the quest to the king before npc Garran. the king gave me only 1 bounty master champions insight... i return to garran and now i have 2 quests to do from CoC.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bombhey on Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jontic
Wanderer
Wanderer

I also have not received credit for CL5 (Toon Name: Jontic - Alb) from first run of Co5. Was told after reboot. Update/Status on this issue?
EpicAkuma
Wanderer
Wanderer

bumping this as I still have not gotten credit for CL5 Nor can I do the mission again.

I Did the dungeon twice while the bug was happening so stuck on CL2 - should be CL6 and have not gotten my CL5 Weapon
Luriella
Wanderer
Wanderer

I didnt get last encounter yesterday in an additional run though i am at mob and doing damage within the bg, but not in group, charname Klein
Karen
Developer
Developer

Luriella wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:17 am I didnt get last encounter yesterday in an additional run though i am at mob and doing damage within the bg, but not in group, charname Klein
Post combat log of damage to mob and mob dying
Karen
Developer
Developer

Jontic wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:32 pm I also have not received credit for CL5 (Toon Name: Jontic - Alb) from first run of Co5. Was told after reboot. Update/Status on this issue?
Post combat log of damage to mob and mob dying
Bethel
Developer
Developer

The quest does not originate at the king but rather inside the dungeon. Go to the entrance of Brimstone and pick up the quest + repeatable versions there.

When the repeatable version of the quest was introduced, it was set at the prereq for the main questline. This has been resolved. You can now pick up the main quest (5 CL scroll reward) from the NPC at the entrance of the CL dungeon (Brimstone caverns, Cave of Cruachan, or Halls of Helgardh)