Spell duration not working on multiple spells.

Find any bug ? Report it !
Qrazey
Wanderer
Wanderer

Spell duration not working on multiple spells.

After finally finishing my template with 25% bonus i was sad to then see when i tested, that following spells dont get time increase:

Eldritch -

Disease
Stat debuffs
Caster stun

It did work on the casted debuff adding 2 secs to it so it goes from 8 sec to 10 sec.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Spell duration not working on multiple spells.

Could you please detail on how you tested and concluded this? Internal tests shows this is working as expected.
Qrazey
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hey Karen, i tested it by having 25% spell duration bonus, then hitting my guildie which is also a caster so no Determination, and him sharing his screen showing how long time left on spells after hitting him with them.
Qrazey
Wanderer
Wanderer

Karen wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:36 pm Could you please detail on how you tested and concluded this? Internal tests shows this is working as expected.

Hey Karen, i tested it by having 25% spell duration bonus, then hitting my guildie which is also a caster so no Determination, and him sharing his screen showing how long time left on spells after hitting him with them.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Qrazey wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:08 am Hey Karen, i tested it by having 25% spell duration bonus, then hitting my guildie which is also a caster so no Determination, and him sharing his screen showing how long time left on spells after hitting him with them.
Please share complete stats of both characters, and include combat log where spell application + expiry is seen.
And you are aware that resists reduces the duration of negative effects?
Karen
Developer
Developer

Closing this due to inactivity