BD Que Nuke + LT = Not In View

Find any bug ? Report it !
Marcus
Count
Count

BD Que Nuke + LT = Not In View

Reported by a player and was able to reproduce it.

1. BD suppression spec
2. Que up 2 supp nukes
3. Cast LT at the exact same time as the 2nd cast starts.
4. The 2nd nuke that is qued says not in view.

If you don't hit LT at the same time as the 2nd cast starts, it casts normally.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Evenodds
Esquire
Esquire

Re: BD Que Nuke + LT = Not In View

Any update?
Svar
Wanderer
Wanderer

BD instant spells canceling current spell.

Hi Team,

Just a few minor ones.

I've noticed this a few times that intermittently while casting a spell like the baseline darkness nuke, if you spam the instant lifetap or instant resist debuff (stat debuffs so far seem fine) you will occasionally reset your cast animation and the baseline darkness nuke will cancel and have to be restarted.

Also on the topic of pet classes. BDs and enchanter/caby pets that cast spells will sometimes stop casting when picking a new target and run towards them to melee instead.

And an aside, you may want to look into the armsman Xbow damage scaling. I've seen 600+ DMG shots on reds, and 2k DMG shots on testing dummies, something is off!
Gaven
Esquire
Esquire

Heal + PR double bind minor bug

Hi team,

When you cast a heal spell and quickly thereafter press PR: Perfect Recovery RA, your heal cast is aborted. This bug can be repeated by tapping the 2 binds in order: heal -> PR, or double binding with AHK.

Any more than about 0.25 seconds between presses and the heal will generally fire fine. Also, in the opposite order: PR into heal spell, everything fires fine the vast majority of the time. But with either fast manual presses, or a miss ordering by the client (due to AHK inputs being quasi simultaneous) it can still miss-order and fail. In which case your character will lift arms then drop them awkwardly mid combat when someone probably needs a heal :)

For me personally this has been a common double bind for many years which I would love to retain. This bug is a hold over from Cele that I neglected to report.

Method evidence video:
https://youtu.be/2gBzXZV8yBU

Thank you,
- Gaven
Shandril
Developer
Developer

Thank you all for the various videos and such posted in this report.

We're aware of the issue but it's not a quick fix due to the way the systems are designed behind the scenes and are looking into a clean way to fix it
Karen
Developer
Developer

There is a fix live for this. Please use this thread as feedback.
Karen
Developer
Developer

No news is good new, please open a new thread if reproduced.