Unable to log into a character

Find any bug ? Report it !
Keilli
Wanderer
Wanderer

Unable to log into a character

Since the reboot this morning, regarding the inability to save a character, I have had to create my skald a few times, The reason is that I can log into my account, get to the realm selection, but when I select the Skald, it crashes to desktop. I can select another character and it will log into the game.

Earlier the character was low level, it was not a big deal to delete the toon, but now that it is higher... IMO, not an option to delete and start over.
Keilli
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Unable to log into a character

This is now happening to a second character after your last server restarted around 10 PM Pacific. Both characters are in the MPK for their battlegrounds. I can log into every other character.

EDIT: I tried deleting the character ini files locally, but it had no effect and crashes to the desktop after 75% load screen.
Keilli
Wanderer
Wanderer

I also rebooted my computer and uninstalled the game as well as removing all the files.

No problem getting game to load and seeing character selection, but it hangs here during the loading screen when selecting a character in the BG MPK/
3-Only loads to 75%, then CTD.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Character name?
Keilli
Wanderer
Wanderer

Keilli (18 Zerk)
Runior (32 SKald)
Keilli
Wanderer
Wanderer

Karen, I just checked and the issue still persists
Karen
Developer
Developer

Why wouldn't it? There was no update to the thread so nothing has obviously done...
I've moved them now but for technical support you should visit the discord.