X-Realming between Mid and Alb.

Discuss about RvR
Cadebrennus the Drunken Ranger
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: X-Realming between Mid and Alb.

Fin / Valar wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:19 pm
Megrim wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:25 am
Fin / Valar wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:14 pm The place it deserves is the same place of the other 2 realms, so yes nerf it so alb and mid can come back playing normally and not against a ridicolous OP realm: just have a look at numbers, in any of them Hib is by far on top of Alb and Mid. I bet that for you it's because all the most skilled players in daoc history play on Hib, right? :lol:
Fin / Valar wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:14 pm The place it deserves is the same place of the other 2 realms, so yes nerf it so alb and mid can come back playing normally and not against a ridicolous OP realm: just have a look at numbers, in any of them Hib is by far on top of Alb and Mid. I bet that for you it's because all the most skilled players in daoc history play on Hib, right? :lol:
As posted in your other decent "nerf Hibernia" posting, Hibernia got higher RvR numbers so the bigger army wins normally and it ´s much about server progression, midgard is more tanky, when your tanks rush, some of them untemped and low rr hib casters have an advantage, as the from publisher announced "realm of magic" ,-).
Why do you think Hibernia loses many tower fights? No room to kite and cast around when the trolls are running the stairs and slaughter elves and lurikeen with some rupt.

This early cast bonus always worn a bit off with some server progression, midgard was always the realm with best groups and most rps at the end of each server, you got used to it and now Hibernia is shining at the moment, I feel sorry for you, really.
But don ´t be sad, I guess Hibernia will take it ´s right place on the bottom sooner or later like in "dem hibbies" video with or without bard root/amnesia ;) .
Btw. these hib changes like root for bard were made on live server, it ´s not a Eden custom thing, Hib got some love because the other realms got stronger setups, so your talking about nerfs is a bit odd.

You got some explainations, it ´s ok, when you don ´t agree, imho the realms are solid balanced, there are always some things ppl dislike or feel unfair, that ´s daoc.
As to complain and coop with another realm, Albs and Mids should encourage their players do participate more in rvr, the playernumbers are equal, the numbers in rvr are not. You can ´t expect to win much fights, when outnumbered and than claim the other realm is overpowered by class skills, that ´s a pretty poor excuse.
No I'm sorry but I cannot follow on your "these hib changes like root for bard were made on live server" because so many other changes were made on Live (for example: BD pet formations and spacing, things that are fundamental in PvP to avoid a pet strike mezz, and other things for other toons) that we don't have here. So I just wonder why this particular thing has been taken from Live and not other things for other classes.
I cannot see these stronger setups in other realms, all that I see is that Hibernia, here, has the biggest numbers everywhere, in zerg, solo, duo, smallman and 8man. And, as I said before, because, for a simple statistic issue, we cannot think that ALL the best players are in Hibs all that I'm asking for is some decent review of the situation right now.... I don't care if at RR10 a mid party setup is stronger, we will never reach RR10 if things go on like this because the server will die/reset much earlier than that point
Hib has the greatest numbers solo....

So if someone has greater numbers solo.... then they're not solo.

If there are more solo players to fight (and if they don't add) then you have more 1v1 opportunities to fight than the more populated realm.

So how does a realm have greater numbers solo then? How is this a bad thing? Whenever I play the underpopulated realm it just means more targets for me if more players are solo and I'm looking for solo action