File Path Error

If you have trouble with something In-Game, with the client or the forum.
Doom Rooster
Wanderer
Wanderer

File Path Error

Eden did not properly detect the file path and got the file path error.

I clicked the message to manually connect the folder and it opens an explorer window, I navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot but it doesn't let me select the folder, it goes all the way into the folder and all I see are two internet shortcut options, account management and Dark Age of Camelot. selecting Dark Age of Camelot closes the window out, but does not actually seem to connect anything, because it is still asking me to connect a folder.

When I navigate to the folder in explorer I can see some other options, including a Dark Age of Camelot APPLICATION, but in the explorer window launched by Eden, I still only see the two internet shortcut options.
Bosh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: File Path Error

Do Patch to Live again should bring back all missing files so u can select it in Eden Launcher!
Doom Rooster
Wanderer
Wanderer

I patched, the launcher restarted, but same problem. It did not recognize the file path, and selecting it does nothing. It just tells me I need to select the file path.

I uninstalled Eden Launcher and DAOC completely, reinstalled, and am still having the exact same issue.
Billy THE ANCIENT MARINER
Wanderer
Wanderer

Having the same issue. File Path Error. Any other tips?
QQkaChu
Wanderer
Wanderer

I had this problem as well. I uninstalled Eden and DAOC, and then I went to the file path and deleted the residual files like "Dark Age of Camelot and EA folder. Then I installed DAOC and then Eden and it worked for me.