Login | Register

Post subject: A small review
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:45 pm 
Esquire
(Sry, my english have no challanger elo ... i give my best)

1. No one GM online? I think a Server need the feedback from the Players ... and with no gm the Players cant get a good Feedback ... and not all use the Forum.

2. All buggs write in the Appeal? Yes good idea and the Feedback for the Appeal for check or more? I see nothing.

3. RvR Keeps and Towers give no reward and with no siegeweapons you Need 1000 years for raid a lvl 5 Tower or Keep.

4. Ally allowed in PvP? I think the GMs only to foul for check time to time a PvP with max 10 Players ... 10!!!! And when the GMs must more do in RL (it is ok) than he cant do the GM jop here.

5. Unbalance Classes ... Give a feedback pls ... dots of menta deals to hard dmg and AOM is not a Counter for this ... Thane spells the same ... Cabba dots the same

I hope you see the Problem and it is not only my Problem!!!!!

To much proudly is the death of all Servers ....

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: A small review
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:52 am 
Administrator
1. There are gm's online every days, if you don't get an answer to your appeal it's because it's not a bug, you are not online... And it's easier for us to read the forum, because online many players send us and we handle urgent matters in priority.

2. We do not care about bug report like = this spell is bugged, fix it ! No, because 80% of the time it work as intended, and it push us to test it, making us waste our time 80% of the time. If you want us to really take a look, describe in details what happen, so we can redo the bug and fix it properly.
Once again, reporting bugs on the forum is easier to handle for us, and if the bug reported is not fixed in a week it's because it's not something who require a instant fix, or because it require too much time.

3. No rewards for towers & keep is intended, simply to avoid farm, we are used to players who xrealm to farm a tower/keep, and since we need to fix/improve the keep system.. It's on the list.

4. Allying in pvp happen every single Eden and it consume too much time to watch it. We need a new system, a system who do not require a gm online h24.

5. Of course classes are unbalanced, it's DAoC. This is not a 1vs1 game, and we are not going to do any balance for it, our goal is RvR and GvG, not 1v1.
And even if some spells require intention it's a minor issue in rvr/gvg.

Do not threat us with "oh the server is gonna die if you do nothing, blabla", we are only 2 fixing/adding stuff, we have both a job, and we don't want to spend 100% of our freetime on Eden.
We do at least one patch per week (atm we are doing at least 2 patches per week since the release), and it's fine for us.

There is work for months, so obviously we are not gonna fixing everything in 3 weeks, just report and be patient.

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: A small review
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:59 am 
Esquire
Good!!! Do this more!!! Give more feedback for your work ... Player need to see this ... And you know this i think.

Pls set a to do list in forum or so. Than are the Players more happy.

Give more report for your WORK!!!!!!!

It is not wrong.

And my report for buggy classes are not for the pvp ... its for the complet server.

Profile  Offline