Login | Register

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next

Server Type Choice :
PvP Server 13%  13%  [ 7 ]
i50 Thidranki 71%  71%  [ 40 ]
Mix between "i50" and a Normal server 16%  16%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 56
 Post subject: Re: If Eden comeback..
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:12 pm 
Esquire
seems liek you're on the right track atleast and thats fine :D but atleast keep in mind if you make a pvp zone thats 10ish less ppl in rvr+ the ppl afking just waiting to get in in that being said i like the idea - when enough ppl are in rvr zone lets say 80 or w/e pvp zone opens up for 10 ppl or something :D just make sure you focus on the rvr/gvg/thidranki first :D

but thanks for atleast listening to us :D

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:19 pm 
Esquire
Will better items (perhaps better procs) be available through BP's or anything like that? I think it's always nice to be able to earn some sort of better gear through RvR

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:13 pm 
Esquire
Nice.
When will the server be online.....? :)

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:44 pm 
Baronet
Theodentk wrote:
Nice.
When will the server be online.....? :)

million-dollar question.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:00 am 
Esquire
dont tease us now, this better be real

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:41 am 
Baronet
After a brief chat with Adam, I believe he is willing to put some work into the server again, so he is definitely not teasing you.

What we are currently unsure of is in which direction we want to take Eden, and with that being said, we do not want to blindly venture in the developing process. As previously stated, DAoC population has been reduced to small numbers, and we want to take care of those players. We cannot please everyone, that's for certain, but if we can please the majority with our initial content, we can make additional content for whatever type of DAoC player you are.

This is the sole reason why Heagen opened this thread, we do not want to stubbornly advance into a direction that doesn't give us playernumbers, and frankly, the community is what matters. We are always open to suggestions, and some of those suggestions (if not most) were implemented on previous Edens. For good or for worse, that was for the players to decide.

We are still debating about gearing, templates, crafting, PvP, RvR, GvG, PvE, i50, basically, everything is still on the table and we just need to put the right pieces in the right place.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:48 am 
Esquire
Brutell wrote:
After a brief chat with Adam, I believe he is willing to put some work into the server again, so he is definitely not teasing you.

What we are currently unsure of is in which direction we want to take Eden, and with that being said, we do not want to blindly venture in the developing process. As previously stated, DAoC population has been reduced to small numbers, and we want to take care of those players. We cannot please everyone, that's for certain, but if we can please the majority with our initial content, we can make additional content for whatever type of DAoC player you are.

This is the sole reason why Heagen opened this thread, we do not want to stubbornly advance into a direction that doesn't give us playernumbers, and frankly, the community is what matters. We are always open to suggestions, and some of those suggestions (if not most) were implemented on previous Edens. For good or for worse, that was for the players to decide.

We are still debating about gearing, templates, crafting, PvP, RvR, GvG, PvE, i50, basically, everything is still on the table and we just need to put the right pieces in the right place.

Then please reconsider ML's and CL's. Think about the biggest freeshard servers of recent years...genesis and uthgard. Neither have had any ToA content..their is really nothing desirable about ML's and CL's...toa drops and zones are a different story.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:38 am 
Esquire
i disagree.

MLs and Cls provide alot of desirable advantages and nuances to pvp/gvg - speedwarps/brit guards/banelord tanks/ cl disease for hybrids/cc classes.

ToA stats or gtfo - nobody wants to play a caster without toa casting speed anymore.

ToA daoc was the highlight/golden age of daoc/gvg/8v8 if you don't think so than im sorry you're misinformed

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:26 am 
Esquire
Hey guys,
i liked the i50 thidranki server with 5 grp cap ,gvg, pve galadoria and pvp
but that is my favor . İ dont know if that will work again . We had so much fun and action

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:48 am 
Esquire
bardguy wrote:
i disagree.

MLs and Cls provide alot of desirable advantages and nuances to pvp/gvg - speedwarps/brit guards/banelord tanks/ cl disease for hybrids/cc classes.

ToA stats or gtfo - nobody wants to play a caster without toa casting speed anymore.

ToA daoc was the highlight/golden age of daoc/gvg/8v8 if you don't think so than im sorry you're misinformed

ToA daoc was the highlight of PvE for daoc..which all sucked and was a waste of time considering this is a PvP based game. Some of the ML's were valid rvr based idea's, but things like speedwarps were retarded and people would just spam them all around every zone.

Oh, and ToA was the beginning of the end for DAoC. Toa is when mark jacobs no longer had control of things, and everything went downhill. You obviously didnt played daoc from the beginning.

Profile  Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next