Login | Register

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Server Type Choice :
PvP Server 12%  12%  [ 7 ]
i50 Thidranki 70%  70%  [ 40 ]
Mix between "i50" and a Normal server 18%  18%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 57
 Post subject: Re: If Eden comeback..
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:48 pm 
Administrator
A preview ''before/after'' of the new 4th island we gonna use for GvG, with less trees :

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:05 pm 
Baronet
Sya wrote:
whole point of the new server dude is specifically to avoid splitting people into several zones

can u read the whole thread dude?

Heagen wrote:
A preview ''before/after'' of the new 4th island we gonna use for GvG, with less trees :

way better. will be the spectator mode available?

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:43 pm 
Esquire
i dont understand why ppl want a "pvp" zone it wil end up ppl 1v1ing anyways =D

even if 10 ppl is the cap down there thats 10 ppl in there + the 10 ppl waiting to get in there and thats 20 less in rvr - if ppl wont play here becuase no pvp zone thats fine we wont miss the few ppl end of the day eden is the only "toa" rvr server unless they wanna play on genesis or somewhere else they're forced to play here or not play at all :)

also if you dont open a pvp zone it might also have ppl soloing in the main rvr zone and tryin to find fair fights obv you're gonna get zerged alot buts thats the thing about playin solo :) find some friends and grp up

NO FOR PVP ZONE!

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:59 pm 
Knight
Why always do gvg ? Any people want to pvp for solo a moment and go after for gvg

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:02 pm 
Esquire
i havent said anything about gvg =D? if you want imo a good working rvr server nowadays with the freeshard population is like you cant split up action.

and if you want to solo you're free to roam around in the main rvr zone thats how daoc have been on live forever and yes you get zerged but thats part of being solo if you dont enjoy it feel free to leave or try and make some e-buds and grp up :D?

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:24 pm 
Baronet
Sms wrote:
i havent said anything about gvg =D? if you want imo a good working rvr server nowadays with the freeshard population is like you cant split up action.

and if you want to solo you're free to roam around in the main rvr zone thats how daoc have been on live forever and yes you get zerged but thats part of being solo if you dont enjoy it feel free to leave or try and make some e-buds and grp up :D?

nethuni is a sort of pvp area on live servers. btw the proper thing is opening pvp zone ONLY if enough ppl roam thidranki.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:41 pm 
Esquire
i guess ppl did "1v1" down there - but FULL GRPS could also go down there and kill them :) if ppl want a "1v1" zone like that thats fine aslong as ppl can roam there and kill everyone :))

ill say it again if ppl wanna play solo thats fine its your playstyle but play it in the rvr zone and hope you can find other ppl to fight agains :) or grp up with other ppl :)

IMO - there should never be a pvp zone its a rvr server :)

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:06 pm 
Baronet
Sms wrote:
i guess ppl did "1v1" down there - but FULL GRPS could also go down there and kill them :) if ppl want a "1v1" zone like that thats fine aslong as ppl can roam there and kill everyone :))

ill say it again if ppl wanna play solo thats fine its your playstyle but play it in the rvr zone and hope you can find other ppl to fight agains :) or grp up with other ppl :)

I fold. ;)

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:24 am 
Esquire
Sms wrote:

e x a c t l y

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:30 pm 
Knight
the tree's removal on the 4th zone looks pretty neat! Could you consider holding a weekly gvg event (doesn't have to be always 5v5, it can be from 2v2 to 5v5) ?

Profile  Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next