BD heal pets doesent move in combat

Find any bug ? Report it !
Epicburn
Esquire
Esquire

Bonedancer Healer Subpet locking in combat Still

Ive reported this twice already and pretty sure at one point it was fixed during beta but it looks like it's back on launch.

Bone healer subpets lock in combat and will not move if the bonedancer or pet is out of range.. they will stand still until you die.

It's the exact same situation as the last time I posted this bug.

https://imgur.com/a/LLgNX7S

Screenshot from before... it's the exact same situation as described before.

If I am on a hill and move slightly down 1 side.. they will never move into line of sight or attempt to move into line of sight.
Drughen
Wanderer
Wanderer

BD heal pets doesent move in combat

Hi,

BD Heal pets seems broken in fights they just stops at the same position until fight is over then they start to move again. So if you kite like you should on a caster the heal pets are useless as it is now. Please see the videolink for location and so on have the map up. this has happened at least 4 times in different locations though so should be a problem anywhere.

just started to play the bd so cant tell if it has been like this for a long time or not.

- Spell / Style / Skill / Item Name: Summon Bonemender
- Steps to reproduce the bug: Fight with an enemy player and kite him and the heal pets stay at startposition of fight and then start moving then fight is over.
- Screenshot: see video
- Combat log if applicable: N/A
- A video link: https://youtu.be/P-7-m0XO0jU
- The coordinate of the bug (by using /loc)
- A link to any source that can be trusted if applicable
- Anything else that might be helpful
Blayden
Esquire
Esquire

Bonedancer Healer Pets really not working well

i just rolled a BD alt and Suppression feels very strange. the pets dont move in combat just stand same place so often are out of range of the BD. it was never like this as i played one in this patch period as main char, they always followed and healed on the move.

watch this video from below and straight away from 1 minute in you will see how they are supposed to actively follow the Bonedancer and heal at the same time, not stand there like target dummies and end up out of range. Please fix as it is very broken right now in push or kite groups. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1zTQRKjDgY
Epicburn
Esquire
Esquire

Re: BD heal pets doesent move in combat

I know ive personally reported this bug 3x+ and I think at one time in Alpha they said they fixed it... but it's back to making the healer sub pets useless.

Please fix the healer sub pets.. make them heal on the run or.. correct the AI so they don't constantly lock in combat on defensive.

Me having to spam passive in a attempt to get my pets to come to me... meanwhile losing all my pet interrupt and utility is not enjoyable.
Blayden
Esquire
Esquire

Image attached, they just stuck there out of the bonedancers range next to the rock in the distance healing each other over and over.
The BD heal pets are supposed to be tethered to the commander sticking to him and healing on the move like you see in the above video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Karen
Developer
Developer

The previous bugs fixed were related to target selection and line of sight. We have identified another issue with the brain state. It will be shipped with Patch #37, please write your feedback here after it is live.
Bigpoints
Wanderer
Wanderer

healer pets getting stuck after combat. have to put them on passive and wait for them to run back.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1726991163
Tolo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Not sure if 100% related but i witnessed this strange behaviour yesterday (2023-Feb-02) before the patch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oEAqrQFRr4

Outside of the keep there were enemies using trebs.
I probably got hit by them but the chat log doesn't show any numbers, my HP went to ~40%.
At around 20 secs into the video you can see the healing pet start healing me + i was healing myself with CL heals.
The HP bar didn't move at first but then suddenly I was healed full.

Not sure what happened here.
Blayden
Esquire
Esquire

Karen wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:49 am The previous bugs fixed were related to target selection and line of sight. We have identified another issue with the brain state. It will be shipped with Patch #37, please write your feedback here after it is live.
Hi Karen.
The Healer pets are still stopping still to heal regardless of their distance to the bonedancer.
The attached image you can see the pet in the distance near the tower out of my range, this is because it stopped to do 1 heal on me.
If you look at the video i posted in the 2nd post in here, at around 1 minute 20 onwards, you can see that the healer pets are supposed to always stay in close range to the bonedancer and heal while moving if need be. On Eden they stop still and allow the bonedancer to get out of range while they are doing their cast animation instead of skating behind the bonedancer while healing as Live server bonedancers were back in this patch range and always have from the start.

Its very problematic because if i am running away from someone my pet will stop and start an animation, i will move out of its range, and then that pet unable to heal me unless i go back to it.
Appreciate you taking the time to try and solve this for us.
bd2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Epicburn
Esquire
Esquire

So they still lock in combat but now... they stay don't return even after the fight ends.

Until you toggle passive and then defensive again.